I've recently discovered the health benefits of coconut oil. While many have often claimed coconut oil is bad for you, it really isn't. In fact, the benefits of using coconut oil in one's diet are amazing!
I learned about coconut oil from a friend of mine who lost 12 pounds in three weeks by simply adding coconut oil to her diet. It comes in a container and you can spread it on toast, waffles or whatever you want, and add your jellies, syrups on top and hardly notice the taste. I have a picky palette, so I noticed it right away, but it's not that bad. You get used to it. My husband thought it tasted like coconuts, but I couldn't taste the coconut in it. Still, I'm determined to use it and see what sort of results I get. You can also cook with it instead of using vegetable oils.
It seems that coconut oil is responsible for helping in many areas. They include:
* Helps you lose weight, lowers cholesterol
* Reduces your risk of heart disease and other diseases
* Helps those with diabetes, thyroid, chronic fatigue
* Improves Crohn's, IBS, and other digestive disorders
* Boosts your daily energy
* Rejuvenates your skin, prevents wrinkles
Get the latest news and tips